Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR) Brawa BR 65.1 tank engine pulling a Sachsenmodelle gliederzug. The 65.1 was a new construction built for pulling commuter trains and bringing workers to the factories. A total of 95 units were built between 1954-57. The consist was built starting in 1952 by the VEB Waggonbau Görlitz based on pre-war designs of the LBE. More info can also be found in the Wiki. The basic unit was a 4-car bi-level, designated DB13. The axle configuration was 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 2, total length 73 400 mm, whereby 2 cars shared a 3-axle bogie. Go here for more on the consist.